LYN-A Lyne Series
James Neligan Lyne Series:Folk shape with cutaway. Solid Spruce top, Rosewood back and sides. Cutaway and pickup included.
Lyne series, acoustic Auditorium guitar with solid spruce top
- Back and sides: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany, Oval C shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with white dot inlays
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut and compensated saddle: NuBone, white
- Headstock veneer: Rosewood
- Rosette: Decal
- Body binding: Black ABS and black and white purfling
- Back and side strip: Black ABS with black and white inlays
- Machine heads: Die cast, black
- Strings: D'Addario
- Colour: Natural - Finish: Highgloss (body), satiny (neck)
Smaller in size than it's dreadnought cousin, auditorium style acoustic guitars offer equal measures of comfort and functionality, without losing projection. Popular among folk players, these models are perfect for finger-picking and can find their way around every register to achieve great presence.